Registrar & FAQs


Computershare Investor Services PLC
The Pavilions
Bridgwater Road
BS13 8AE


1. When does Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals pay dividends?

Dividends will be paid in accordance with the announcements made by Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals.

2. What do I do if I lose my share certificate?

You can obtain a duplicate from the registrar. A fee will be charged by the registrars for the issue of a duplicate certificate.

3. I receive more than one copy of the Report and Accounts, what should I do?

This occurs if you hold two blocks of shares in slightly different names. To correct this please write to the registrar giving it details and it will then consolidate your shareholding in one block.

4. What happens if a shareholder dies?

Inform the registrar and send a certified copy of the Death Certificate together with the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration. Once this has been done the deceased’s personal representatives will be substituted on the share register whilst the estate is administered and will continue to receive all dividends.

5. Who do I inform if I move house or change my name?

If you move house please write to the registrar and inform them of your old address and your new address. If you change your name please inform the registrar of your former name and your new name and send them, if appropriate, a copy of your marriage certificate. Further information is available on the registrar’s web site. Please click here.

6. How can I find out what my present shareholding is?

If you hold your shares through a nominee account (e.g. through a broker), rather than directly, please contact your nominee for details.

If you are a direct shareholder, this information can be obtained from the registrar’s web site. Please click here. You will need to identify yourself to obtain this information.

7. Can I receive corporate documents in electronic form rather than printed versions?

Yes, certain corporate documents such as the Annual Report and notices of meetings may be received in an electronic format. Contact our registrar to apply.