Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals LLC is a biopharmaceutical company developing new treatments for blood diseases. Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals’ research and core technology have already made it a leader in making traditional methods of patient conditioning and bone marrow transplants obsolete. Our technology is an ideal platform for developing the next generation of blood disease treatments. We are committed to continued innovation to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine. A career at HemoGenyx offers competitive compensation, opportunity, and significant impact.
Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals seeks an individual with a strong background in hematopoietic system development and/or immunology. The successful candidate will conduct research in the fields of hematopoiesis and immunology. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring their research project progression by designing and executing experiments to characterize the biological function of hematopoietic stem cells/progenitors and the effect of drug candidates on the modulation of hematopoietic stem cells function. Research projects will be focused on therapeutic areas related to blood malignancies. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential for the success of our biotechnology startup.
- Perform prospective isolation of hematopoietic stem cells and other cell types from various tissues and organs
- Study regenerative properties of the isolated cells in vivo and in vitro
- Work closely with company leadership to plan and execute project activities.
- Work independently, creatively and in collaboration with other members of the team to design and implement key experiments to address aspects of the basic and translational biology of cellular targets, link to human disease and validate the mechanism of action of drug candidates.
- Analyze, interpret, and present scientific data, draft technical reports, prepare publications and present results at internal and external meetings, including industry conferences.
- handling small animals, performing flow cytometry analysis and possessing basic surgical techniques and hands-on experience in tissue culture.
Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.